TRAVEL UPDATES: Click here to review the Government of Canada’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Advisories.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES FROM OUR TRAVEL INSURANCE PROGRAM PARTNERS:
The Right Coverage For All Types of 50-Plus Travellers.
Welcome Readers Fifty-Five Plus Magazine... no matter if you’re a day-tripper, frequent vacationer or snowbird, buying the right travel insurance is one of the most important decisions you can make. With limited provincial health plan coverage, costs from an out-of-country medical emergency can be financially crippling. We’ve got you covered.
Whether you need a single trip, multi-trip, non-underwritten or non-medical plan or require personal underwriting, our licensed brokers will recommend coverage best suited for you, based on your health and travel plans. We know having insurance without proper coverage is like having no insurance at all. We’re here for your protection!
Our Plans Fit Your Travel Plans
- Single Trip: from 1 to 212 days out of province.
- Multi-Trip Annual: for trips of 4, 10, 18, and 30 days, travelling two or more times per year.
- In-Canada: available only if travelling in Canada for the entire duration of your trip.
- Non-Underwritten: 1 to 15 days out of province.
- Non-Medical: all-inclusive medical plan add on.
We’ll even combine multi-trip and single trip policies to ensure the most coverage for the lowest price.
Yes, We’ve Got You Covered!
- Three Health Categories: for applicants 60-plus.
- No Medical Questionnaire: for age 59 or under.
- Personal Underwriting: available when required.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: details in our policy.
- Medical & Non-Medical Benefits: may include doctor fees, hospital accommodation, emergency transport, trip cancellation, pet return and more.
There’s no medical exam required upon application. You can answer health questions over the phone!