Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance for CARP Members
CARP members: We’ve made it easy and affordable for you to help protect your loved ones’ financial future, whether it’s for your grandchild’s education, to pay for your spouse’s retirement, or perhaps to relieve the financial burden of your final expenses.
- Protection To Suit Your Needs And Budget: For coverage from $2,500 to $25,000, premiums start as low as $5.46 monthly* and are guaranteed not to increase once coverage is approved.
- Apply Today: Premiums are based on your sex, smoking status and age at the time of application. The sooner you apply, the lower your rates will be!
- If you’re between age 50 and 80, your acceptance is guaranteed** with no medical questionnaire required at the time of application.
- Accidental death before age 85 pays five times the policy amount, up to $125,000.
- A living benefit helps you cope with terminal illness. Click “Brochure with Rates” for complete details.
For those who may find it difficult to obtain coverage, Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance for CARP Members can be perfect for you.
What to Look For
As CARP’s recommended insurance provider, we have a responsibility to help you make an informed buying decision. Our latest issue of Insurance Insights contains information that will help you compare different insurance products “apples-to-apples”.
Click Here to read the current issue – Volume 8, Issue 2
Attention Residents of Quebec:
To learn coverage options, plan details, or to make your purchase, please call toll-free: 1.800.396.4389
Insurance policies underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company
**Acceptance is guaranteed if eligibility criteria are met, and is subject to receipt of first premium payment. †Membership / subscription offer only available where permitted by law. Membership / subscription offer limited to a single free one-year membership / subscription per CARP member, and will be activated when you renew your CARP membership.
The Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Plan for CARP Members is underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife), P.O. Box 670, Stn Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2J 4B8. Manulife and the Block Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under licence. *Based on a female non-smoker, 50 years of age. Product may not be available in all provinces. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply; see policy for details. Life and Health Plans offered by The McLennan Group Life Insurance Inc. Auto & Home Program offered by The McLennan Group Insurance Inc.