50-Plus Travellers... It’s Simply The Best Time To Save!
CARP members spoke, we listened. You told us that yes, proper coverage is important, but so is the price you pay. So we worked with our travel program partners to offer the lowest rates in years on our single trip and multi-trip emergency medical plans! Our 2019 Pre-Season Savings Event is our greatest savings event... ever!
Whether you’re always on the fly, a cross border day-tripper or a snowbird, prefer to go alone, as a couple or group, like to rough it or prefer the lap of luxury, no matter how when or where you plan to travel... we’ve got you covered. We’ve been CARP’s recommended and trusted insurance provider since 1993. We’re here for your protection.
Our Plans Fit Your Travel Plans
- Single Trip: from 1 to 212 days out of province.
- Multi-Trip Annual: for trips of 4, 10, 18, and 30 days, travelling two or more times per year.
- In-Canada: available only if travelling in Canada for the entire duration of your trip.
- Non-Underwritten: 1 to 15 days out of province.
- Non-Medical: all-inclusive medical plan add on.
We’ll even combine multi-trip and single trip policies to ensure the most coverage for the lowest price.
Yes, We’ve Got You Covered!
- Three Health Categories: for applicants 60-plus.
- No Medical Questionnaire: for age 59 or under.
- Personal Underwriting: available when required.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: details in our policy.
- Medical & Non-Medical Benefits: may include doctor fees, hospital accommodation, emergency transport, trip cancellation, pet return and more.
There’s no medical exam required upon application. You can answer health questions over the phone!