The proper coverage, for all types of 50-plus travellers.
Frequent travellers, occasional travellers and especially snowbirds... choosing the right travel insurance protection is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. Outside Canada, coverage from your provincial health plan is limited. Your costs from a medical emergency can be financially crippling. CARP members: we’ve got you covered.
When you call our toll-free telephone number, you’ll speak with a licensed insurance broker who is qualified to assist with your medical declaration and provide advice on the insurance product best suited for you, based on your health and travel plans. As CARP’s recommended and trusted provider since 1993, your protection is our priority.
Our Plans Fit Your Travel Plans
- Single Trip: from 1 to 212 days out of province.
- Multi-Trip Annual: for trips of 9, 16, 22, 30 and 60 days, travelling two or more times per year.
- In-Canada: available only if travelling in Canada for the entire duration of your trip.
- Non-Underwritten: 1 to 15 days out of province.
- Non-Medical: all-inclusive medical plan add on.
We’ll even combine multi-trip and single trip policies to ensure the most coverage for the lowest price.
Yes, We’ve Got You Covered!
- Six Health Categories: for applicants 60 or over.
- No Medical Questionnaire: for age 59 or under.
- Personal Underwriting: available when required.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: details in our policy.
- Medical & Non-Medical Benefits: may include doctor fees, hospital accommodation, emergency transport, trip cancellation, pet return and more.
There’s no medical exam required upon application. You can answer health questions over the phone!