Accessibility Standards Policy
At Zenith Insurance Services, we want to provide an open and accessible environment for everyone who works at or visits our offices. It’s our policy to follow the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity that are outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
The Accessibility Standards Policy that we’ve put in place applies to:
- Agents and/or contractors who deal with the public or other third parties representing Zenith Insurance
- Anyone who takes part in the development of Zenith Insurance’s policies, practices and procedures.
In keeping with the principles behind our Accessibility Standards Policy, we’ll make an effort to:
- Ensure that all individuals receive the same value and quality of service.
- Enable individuals with disabilities to do things they need to do, at their own pace, as long as it doesn’t present a safety risk.
- Find alternative ways to ensure that individuals with disabilities have access the same services, in the same place and in a similar manner. We’ll provide adequate notice if there are any service disruptions that might temporarily prevent access.
- Take individual needs into account.
- Communicate with the individual’s disability in mind.
We’ll provide training to all current and new staff members to ensure that accessibility continues to be an integral part of our daily business operations.
If assistance is required...
Individuals with disabilities are welcome to use their own assistive devices, support people or service animals in our offices. If there’s a safety issue or other concern, we’ll work with the individual to provide an alternative solution.
Should a temporary disruption prevent individuals with disabilities from accessing our offices or our services, we’ll provide updates on our website or by posting notices on our premises.
Your feedback is important
You can help us make sure that we’re living up to the standards of our accessibility policy by providing us with your feedback. Please contact our Human Resources department at 416.350.4400 or email us at email@example.com. You can also reach us by regular mail at:
Zenith Insurance Services
Human Resources Department
105 Adelaide St. W.