OUR INSURANCE PRODUCTS
Your world awaits and pre-season savings are here, so pack your bags and go! The Pre-Season Savings Event is on now! Until October 31, 2023, you can purchase single-trip and multi-trip emergency medical plans at low 2022 rates. Plus you’ll receive an additional 1.5% savings on the posted rates! But wait, it gets better…
Government Travel Advisories
Stay safe by staying informed of the risks around the world.Learn more
THE McLENNAN GROUP TRAVEL INSURANCE
Global travel advisories
We encourage you to do your due diligence before traveling. Be sure to check the Government of Canada travel advisory level of the country you plan to visit, and stay informed of the COVID-19 activity at your destination, which can change rapidly and vary significantly from one country to another.
To help you stay informed, Government of Canada Travel Advisories and advice are posted below.
- Travel Advice and Advisories by Destination
- Registration of Canadians Abroad - To receive updates that may affect Canadian travellers.
- United States Travel Advice - Entry and exit requirements.
- US Customer and Border Protection Mobile Passport Control (MPC) App - MPC streamlines the traveller's entry process into the U.S. by reducing passport control inspection time and overall wait time.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA:
- If you decide to travel, review the travel health notice for COVID-19 and International Travel.
- You should complete a COVID-19 vaccine series, along with any additional recommended doses in Canada at least 14 days before travelling.
- Anyone who has not completed a COVID-19 vaccine series should continue to avoid non-essential travel to all destinations. If you must travel, consider delaying your plans until you’re fully vaccinated.
GOVERNMENT OF CANADA UPDATES ON COVID-19:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required
- Pre-board testing is not required
- COVID-19 pre-entry and arrival tests are not required
- Quarantine after you enter Canada is not required
- Using ArriveCAN is not required
- Pre-boarding tests for cruise passengers are not required
- Health checks to board planes and trains are not required
- Wearing masks on planes and trains is not required
NOTE: It's still strongly recommended that you wear a high quality and well-fitted mask or respirator while you travel.
If you’re ready to travel, start with the right protection
Whether you’d like a no-obligation quotation or more information, give us a call. Our licensed insurance specialists are here to answer your questions, explain your options and help select the right coverage for your needs based on your health and travel plans: 1.866.943.6017.
Insurance policies underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and First North American Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife, PO Box 670, Stn. Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2J 4B8.
Certain terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply, see policy for details.
Manulife, Manulife & Stylized M Design, and Stylized M Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under license. © 2023 The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. All rights reserved. * Any policy changes, cancellations and refunds will only be permitted prior to your single-trip plan departure date or multi-trip plan policy effective date, even if that date falls within the 10-Day Free Look Period. Further, there can be no changes in your medical condition or stability from the date you purchased your policy. Product may not be available in all provinces. Life and Health Plans offered by The McLennan Group Life Insurance Inc. Auto & Home and Pet Programs and Small Business Liability Insurance offered by The McLennan Group Insurance Inc.
Receive trusted advice with Insurance Insights
50-PLUS INSURANCE SPECIALISTS
Our free quarterly e-newsletter provides the facts you need to compare insurance products and make an informed buying decision. Sign up and have Insurance Insights delivered right to your inbox!Sign up today!