Call us toll-free to obtain your quote or to find out about our complimentary AD&D coverage for CARP Members.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance for CARP Members
CARP members: If you died accidently without life insurance, it could dramatically affect your loved ones’ financial future. Even accidentally losing an eye or limb would dramatically change your life. AD&D insurance provides lump sum cash benefits, helping you and your family cope and adjust.
- CARP Member Bonus: On request, CARP members can receive complimentary AD&D coverage.
- CARP members who are up to age 70 can receive AD&D coverage of $2,000.
- CARP members who are age 70 and up can receive AD&D coverage of $1,000.
- Simply call us toll-free and enrol today!
- Three affordable benefits types to choose from.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Choose the level of coverage that’s right for you, up to $300,000.
- In-Hospital Indemnity: If in hospital more than three days, you can receive $50 per day for maximum 120 days.
- Fracture or Broken Bones: You can receive up to a maximum of $5,000 for injuries resulting from one accident.
Advice you can trust: Let one of the Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance for CARP Members licensed representatives help select the benefits and coverage amounts needed for your financial protection.
Make an Informed Decision
As CARP’s recommended insurance provider, we have a responsibility to help you make an informed buying decision. No matter which insurance product you require, or provider you choose, our best advice is to compare before you buy. That’s why we offer information that will help you compare programs “apples-to-apples”.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Because accidents can, and do happen
Think about it: if you lost your eyes or a limb as the result of an accident, it could dramatically change your life.
Accidental death & dismemberment insurance can provide you and your family peace of mind, with financial protection when it’s needed most. Benefits are lump sum payments designed to help you cope and adjust to your situation.
BEFORE YOU BUY - Some points to think about:
Select the coverage type and amount needed to protect yourself and your loved ones. The worst time to find your coverage is insufficient is after suffering an accident.
- ACCIDENTAL DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT: Benefits paid vary by the type of injury. The more serious the injury, the larger the amount – up to $300,000 or more in the case of death with some plans.
- OPTIONAL BENEFITS:
- - An in-hospital indemnity provides payments if you’re hospitalized over a set number of days.
- - With an optional fractured or broken bones benefit, you can receive a payment for the injuries resulting from a single accident.
A FINAL WORD: The McLennan Group urges you to be certain the program selected is right for your needs. Always read the fine print and ask questions before you buy, because insurance without proper coverage is like having no insurance at all. Remember, your protection is our priority.
Insurance policies underwritten by underwritten by AIG Insurance Company of Canada.
The Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Program for CARP Members is underwritten by AIG Insurance Company of Canada. Product may not be available in all provinces. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply, see policy for details. Life and Health Plans offered by The McLennan Group Life Insurance Inc. Auto & Home Program offered by The McLennan Group Insurance Inc.