Call us toll-free to obtain your quote or to find out about our complimentary AD&D coverage for CARP Members.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance for CARP Members
CARP members: If you died accidently without life insurance, it could dramatically affect your loved ones’ financial future. Even accidentally losing an eye or limb would dramatically change your life. AD&D insurance provides lump sum cash benefits, helping you and your family cope and adjust.
- CARP Member Bonus: On request, CARP members can receive complimentary AD&D coverage.
- CARP members who are up to age 70 can receive AD&D coverage of $2,000.
- CARP members who are age 70 and up can receive AD&D coverage of $1,000.
- Simply call us toll-free and enrol today!
- Three affordable benefits types to choose from.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Choose the level of coverage that’s right for you, up to $300,000.
- In-Hospital Indemnity: If in hospital more than three days, you can receive $50 per day for maximum 120 days.
- Fracture or Broken Bones: You can receive up to a maximum of $5,000 for injuries resulting from one accident.
Advice you can trust: Let one of the Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance for CARP Members licensed representatives help select the benefits and coverage amounts needed for your financial protection.
What to Look For
As CARP’s recommended insurance provider, we have a responsibility to help you make an informed buying decision. Our latest issue of Insurance Insights contains information that will help you compare different insurance products “apples-to-apples”.
Click Here to read the current issue – Volume 8, Issue 2
Insurance policies underwritten by underwritten by AIG Insurance Company of Canada.
The Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Program for CARP Members is underwritten by AIG Insurance Company of Canada. Product may not be available in all provinces. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply, see policy for details. Life and Health Plans offered by The McLennan Group Life Insurance Inc. Auto & Home Program offered by The McLennan Group Insurance Inc.